Saturday, November 14, 2009

BORED ~

i was so bored so i ended up using our computer. actually, i shouldn't use our computer in the first place. the main reason is, i'm doing my home works. but for the fact that i'm so lazy, i ended up here, surfing the net. so yea, i was so bored. i should have just finished my assignments but i'll post a blog entry instead. boredom really kills. actually, when i get bored, i usually dream of something that can only happen whn pigs start to fly which means, IMPOSSIBLE! yeah, i know. sound weird right? well, i dunno. and you know what, i really hate noli me tangere. i mean our teacher in noli. she gave us so many assignments and lectures that is so very hard to finish. nakakatamad pang tapusin. actually, i'm not finished with it yet. i'm goinh to stic the pictures tomorrow early in the morning at school with sunbae. and another thing that freaks me out is my math worksheets. i'm not finish with it either. it's because I'M LAZY. yeah i know. i'm miss lazy. whatever. i'd rather study the rap parts of heartquake than finish my math worksheets. it's so hard and it kills me. another thing that freaks me out is i don't know what i'm going to do tomorrow(monday, november 16) in CL time. di ako umattend ng practice eh. so paano yun? wala akong grade? ugh! the last thing that freaks me out is the MTAP sessions whicn is so BORING! so many boring and annoying things freaks me out. this things always FREAKS me out. it kills me. ugh! i don't know what to do. i just can't get rid of this laziness. oh, i hope i could finish my homeworks asap and i hope i'll know what am i going to do tomorrow for CL time. i hope i can overcome this boring MTAP sessions. and the last time i'm hoping is that i wish i can already get rid of this laziness. (sorry sa grammar na baluktot) [[:

No comments:

Post a Comment